Membership Application Form
Membership will be renewed on a 12 month rolling basis.
Eg. If you become a member in February it will end January.
Who are we…
The Irish Solar Energy Association (ISEA) was founded in May 2013. ISEA is committed to bringing attention to the value of solar energy’s contribution to Ireland’s economic and environmental future. ISEA will contribute to the development of viable renewable energy policies that support solar in Ireland including lobbying activities, conferences, and other forums that bring key stake holders together to shape policy. Solar is a rapidly developing technology that has minimal impact on the environment with maximum benefits. Solar is forecast to become the most economically viable renewable energy source globally in the coming years. ISEA recognises the potential for solar in Ireland, and will work tirelessly with our members to promote solar not only as a means for meeting Ireland’s renewable energy and electricity targets, but as a long-term sustainable and clean option with numerous benefits for Ireland economically, socially and environmentally.
- Work to influence government policy on renewable energy.
- Work with members to provide industry evidence to government to inform policy.
- Champion solar to investors, policy-makers and the public to educate and inform them on the benefits of solar.
Benefits of membership
There are many tangible benefits to ISEA membership such as having a dedicated organisation championing your industry and ensuring you can be seen and heard. However, there is much more. Organisations that actively participate derive the greatest value from their membership including:
- Representation, advocacy and a strong voice working on member’s behalf to influence government policy on solar. ISEA is your vehicle to reach government representatives.
- Exclusive access to special interest workshops and reports. ISEA connects experts along the value chain.
- Benefit from reduced registration fees for attendance at ISEA events, and other partner discounts.
- Access to a monthly news letter with information on renewable energy markets, policy reforms and technology/R&D updates.
- Company logo on ISEA website raising your profile in the solar community.
- ISEA logo use on your company website and promotional materials which will confirm your status as an established industry supplier
- Guidelines & best practice in relation to:
- Policy updates
- Opportunities to participate with working groups
- Be part of a strong network of companies focusing on collaboration
Become a member of ISEA to expand your resources and influence in the Irish solar industry, grow business opportunities and partnerships.
Please view our membership brochure for more information; be advised that membership applications for Associate and Small Installers, and NGO, Community Groups, and Individual will need to be approved by the ISEA committee. Please indicate this in form below when providing the description of your company.