The management of the issue of the Coronavirus is an emerging and fast changing issue.
Today’s update from the Irish Solar Energy Association contains critical guidance documents (source: CIF) for you and your organisation for management of Coronavirus. We encourage you to share these to relevant staff in your organisation so they are kept informed of how construction companies should now operate in these unprecedented times.
Please click any of the below for further information:
- An updated CIF ‘Managing Coronavirus COVID-19’ Guidance document
- Update: CIF Health & Safety Advice
- IR advice document on ‘Absence from Work’
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak – Contractual Advice Document for Contractors
- COVID-19 – Advice for Sub-contractors
- Absence Management – Q & A
- COVID-19 Workers Placed on Temporary Lay-Off due to COVID-19 Pandemic
The Irish Solar Energy Association will endeavour to continue the support of our members and should you have any comments/questions please contact us email@example.com